- According to statistics from National Fire Agency, Taiwan, kitchen is the number one place of building fires, with an average of more than 10 fires reported daily due to careless cooking on the stove, making the firefighters duties even heavier, and thats not including the much more numbers that are unreported. What is worrying is that with the coming aging society and decreasing number of people per household, it is common for the elderly to stay at home alone, which means that the safety of the kitchen is even more important.
"e+ Autoff" is a patented plug-in device and launched in May, 2019, and in September of the same year, it received the Taiwan Innovation and Invention (TIE) Platinum Award, the IFIA best invention medal, and ABII Innovation Excellence Award. It is now available in major market channels.
Product features are as follows
(1) Simple installation: No need to change stove or to manage pipelines. Self-installation is extremely easy.
(2) Auto start: When you turn on the gas, protection mechanism starts automatically. No additional manual intervention is needed.
(3) No habit change required: Just cook as you would. “e+ Autoff” operates on its own. You wouldn’t even notice it’s there.
(4) Cooking time adjustment: You can set up different cooking time alert for different dishes.
(5) sincere reminder: When setting time is up, “e+ Autoff” sends out an humming alert for 1 minute. So you won’t forget about your cooking fire is still on.
(6) Auto turnoff: During the humming alert, if you can’t turn off the stove for any reason, e+ autoff will turn it off for you.
(7) Energy saving and long battery life: Through firmware computing control, battery life is long and easy to replace.
(8) High versatility: the patented linkage module can be applied to different brands of gas stove in major countries around the world.
(9) iOT networking ability: Wireless module can transmit usage status to the cloud , enable remote monitoring, event notification and authority control.